SENIOR IH COUNSEL - ENERGY DISPUTES FOCUS - EXCELLENT ££
The successful applicant will join a global legal & compliance team of over 100 at a senior level.
Ideally, they are seeking someone at the c.5-10pqe level with a strong training and experience practising at a high level (MC/SC/US ideally) and if possible, in-house experience also.
Sector experience within the commodities / energy / mining space also highly desirable.
The work is exciting and cutting edge, very international and complex. Whilst the role is disputes-focused, as an in-house lawyer, you will be expected to turn your hand to a range of work including some non-contentious commercial/corporate also.
The package on offer is very generous, at the upper end of the scale, as is the bonus which in many cases, exceeds 100%! This is a stellar opportunity - not to be missed!
For a confidential chat, please don't hesitate to call on +44 (0)20 7691 2888 and ask for one of our dedicated consultants.
More searches like this
- Energy In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Arbitration In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Commercial Litigation In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)