Investment Funds Lawyer - Silver Circle Firm
Investment Funds Lawyer - Silver Circle firm
- Are you an ambitious Investment Funds Lawyer with 0-3 years of post-qualification experience?
- Do you want a high level of client contact with substantial international work?
- Working on front line fund formation transactions and asset management corporate work.
Pro-Legal are currently working with a highly regarded Silver Circle firm who are now looking for a high calibre Investment Funds Lawyer to join their London team. They are looking to add to the team due to growth and offer an excellent platform for a high level of client contact and responsibility.
As Investment Funds Associate you will have a high level of client contact and lead and negotiate transactions. You will be working on a broad range of matters including establishing, restructuring as well as giving ongoing advice to public, private and regulated funds with global asset managers.
We have a strong relationship with this firm having placed several candidates with them this year. They are looking for an Investment Funds Lawyer who will have a genuine opportunity for career progression and develop Junior Associates and Trainees.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Excellent academic record
- 0-3 years post-qualification experience
- Ambition and ability to work on tailored, big-ticket and complex transactions