Compliance Officer Data Protection
Arbuthnot Yon are working with global iconic brand which is seeking to appoint a Compliance Officer (data protection / GDPR ) based centrally in the Midlands.
Forming part of the Legal and Compliance team, you will have exposure to all aspects of the business and day to day responsibility for data protection and GDPR implementation and compliance in the UK. This is a varied position which touches upon all aspects of data protection encompassing advising on and developing policies, processes, and providing training to the business.
Responsibilities include providing:
- Day to day management of the data protection compliance programme, encompassing the data protection controls framework; data inventory; and processes for internal auditing, reporting/escalation of required actions, managing incidents/complaints and remediating issues.
- Development/enhancement and management of data protection law compliance policies, procedures and guidance.
- Delivery of training and workshops to internal colleagues.
- Support and guidance to the business on queries covering all aspects of data protection law.
As this is a very interactive role that will see you working closely with commercial colleagues, it is suited to an individual with strong inter-personal and communication skills who enjoys building internal relationships, driving projects and stuck in!
We are keen to hear from individuals with at least 4 years’ experience gained in data protection, governance or law. Although we are keen to hear from applicants with good data protection / GDPR experience applicants will be considered with transferable skills looking to move into this area. There will also be an opportunity to develop your experience in broader compliance areas.
This is a great opportunity to work in a global iconic business and gain some great experience.
Applications will be considered from candidates looking for both a full time and part time (4 days) role.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on email@example.com or 07971666134.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Information Technology Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Intellectual Property Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Birmingham
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Legal Assistant 4-6 Years jobs in Birmingham