Renowned International Firm in London – NQ Derivatives Associates wanted (NQ-2 PQE)
We are working with a renowned international firm in London that is seeking to expand its market-leading Derivatives team by way of pinpointing associates that have up to 2 years of post-qualified experience.
The team advises on structured product offerings that are handled holistically from the beginning to the closing stages in relation to commodities, foreign exchange and equities amongst other reference assets.
Given the high-quality, cross-border work on offer, the team works with an extensive client-base, including some of the leading funds, investment banks and other financial institutions.
Applications are welcome from candidates with up to 2 years of PQE, with their previous experience gained at an established firm in London or any other regional hub. At the NQ level, applications extend all the way to trainees who are still due to qualify in September 2019 – trainees should have completed a seat in structured products / derivatives, although a seat in debt capital markets or funds is also sufficient.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Funds Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Commodities Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Derivatives Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Structured Products (incl Securitisation) Private Practice 1-3 Years jobs in United Kingdom