An independent law firm with a rich history - providing services to Families, Individuals, Businesses, Education Institutions and Not for Profit organisations on a variety of legal issues.
About the role:
* As an Employment Paralegal you will provide support and legal research to fee-earners within the Employment Team.
* Responsibilities include, but are not limited too;
* Drafting and proof-reading legal documents;
* Analysing and summarising complex legal issues;
* Attending client meetings and producing notes as requested;
* Providing general administrative support and assistance to the team - especially during busy periods or periods of absence.
The ideal candidate:
* Will ideally possess previous work experience in a paralegal or similar role
* Possesses the ability to work both autonomously and as a member of a team.
* Has a can-do approach to work, approaching all tasks in an enthusiastic manner.
* Will be meticulous and highly organised.
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV or if you would like a confidential chat about this or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on 07931728813.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.