Landlord and Tenant Paralegal
* A well-established, leading central London law firm with an international reach.
* Specialising in personal, property and commercial legal matters.
About the role:
* As a Landlord and Tenant Paralegal you will provide general support work and aid in preparing documents for the team.
* The role would suit a recent graduate or someone who has recently completed the LPC
The ideal candidate:
* Will possess excellent written and spoken communication skills, good telephone manner and professional etiquette.
* Experience working in a client-facing environment would be ideal (but not essential).
* A driven and ambitious individual with the capability to drive the business forward.
The firm is looking to seek a high calibre individual with a view to building their legal career in which progression is based on merit.
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV or if you would like a confidential chat about this or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on 07931728813.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.