Business Protection Litigation Solicitor
Business Protection Litigation Solicitor, Manchester
An international Top 30 law firm in the UK is seeking a Business Protection Litigation Solicitor to join the team in Manchester.
- Very well regarded international firm
- Modern, forward thinking approach
- People focused culture, known for being family friendly
- Client base consists of FTSE 100 and FTSE 250 businesses and major international businesses
- Based at the Manchester office with the chance to be involved in cross-border work
- Confident advising on complex and high value commercial disputes for a variety of clients
- Mix of High Court litigation and major international arbitrations
- Working with big brands and top level executives
- Your clients will across a variety of sectors including retail, transport, financial services and industrial sectors
- 5+ years PQE Business Protection or Commercial Litigation experience
- Experience gained at a highly reputable firm
- Strong academics with at least a 2:1 degree
- Ambitious character that is motivated to learn
- Top of the market salary
- Life Assurance x 4 & Income Protection
- Employee pension contribution between 3% and 5%
- Bonus Scheme
- Regular reviews and support
- Supportive of professional development
- Great firm and team culture
If you're interested in this Business Protection Litigation Solicitor role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.