* A large and popular firm of solicitors in West London used by local businesses and individuals .
* Advises legal aid clients in crime, housing, community care, family and public law.
* In relation to private areas the firm assists in civil litigation, conveyancing, probate, power of attorney, landlord and tenant, wills and many other areas.
About the job:
* As a housing paralegal you will be expected to advise and assist clients;
* Who are subject to possession proceedings or eviction;
* Homeless applicants or those threatened with homelessness
* Clients whose landlord is applying for a civil junction, Community Protection Notice (CPN) or Criminal Behaviour Order (CBO) for anti-social behaviour.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Excellent academics with a minimum 2.2 degree in any subject and at least 3 A levels grades A to C.
* Previous experience working in an area of housing law, ideally as a housing paralegal.
* Great communication skills, both written and oral, with good telephone manner and professional etiquette.
* Strong IT skills - preferably with experience of using a case management system.
The firm takes pride in serving clients with the highest standards of legal expertise and is looking for a housing paralegal that will withhold such standards.
If you're interested in this role, please forward a copy of your CV to or if you would like a confidential chat about your current situation or similar roles please contact Thomas Crea on 0203 655 2180.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.