Elite US Firm in London – US Qualified Regulatory Investigations/ White-Collar Crime Associate
Our client, one of the elite US firms in London, is looking to recruit a talented and ambitious, US-qualified associate with strong experience of regulatory investigations and/ or white-collar crime.
This elite US firm boasts one of the market’s pre-eminent investigations and white-collar crime teams in London. The firm’s US and global practices are also widely recognised as top-tier and the firm is regularly instructed on the highest profile multi-jurisdictional matters. The team has an excellent pipeline of work and is a core area for strategic growth and investment in the next few years. On offer would be access to the highest quality of cross-border work, strong progression prospects and a market-leading compensation package.
The firm is ideally looking to recruit a mid-level associate, so those with between 3 and 6 years of experience would be particularly sought after, although strong candidates with more or less experience will also be considered. Candidates must be US qualified lawyers with strong academics and relevant experience from another highly regarded practice. Those already in London or looking to relocate would be all be considered.
To find out more about this unique opportunity please contact Rajiv Dosani on 0203 815 6806 or Rajiv.firstname.lastname@example.org for a no obligation and completely confidential chat.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Crime Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)