Commercial Litigation Lawyers, Temporary Contract, London
We are working with an entrepreneurial law firm who are seeking several junior-mid level commercial litigators to join them on a temporary basis for circa 6 months. The lawyers will assist their client, a major Bank, with a high-profile regulatory investigation. The role is positioned within a dedicated part of the Bank set up to assist handling claims. They require a team of junior to mid-level commercial litigation lawyers to assist with communicating decisions to those affected.
In order to be considered for the position, applicants should:
- Be a commercial litigator with experience in running their own caseload.
- Possess broad commercial litigation, insurance litigation, insolvency litigation and general banking and finance litigation experience. Any of the above is of particular interest.
- Have received high quality training and possess 2-8 years' post qualified experience within a reputable law firm.
- Be a team player but also be capable of working autonomously.
- Capable of transferring legal terminology into digestible and relatable information for lay persons.
- Some previous experience in insolvency litigation and/or banking litigation would be of benefit but is not a pre-requisite.
- Available immediately or at short notice.
Common law qualified lawyers with the above experience are also encouraged to apply.
Please apply with your CV to Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.