Investment Funds Role (2-5 PQE) at a Leading International Firm in London
Our client is a leading international firm that is looking for Investment Funds associates to join the team in London.
The Investment Funds team works closely with the Corporate team, and so in addition to advising on fund establishment, capital raising and a wide range of contractual and regulatory issues (including AIFMD and MiFID II implementation) in the asset management sector, associates also instruct on complex corporate actions including restructurings, mergers, shareholder disputes and corporate governance issues.
Given the breadth of work on offer, the team advises a wide range of clients, from asset managers and insurance companies to public, private, sovereign wealth, pension and regulated funds.
The successful candidate will have between 2 and 5 years PQE, with prior investment funds/asset management experience gained at a highly-regarded international firm in London or any other regional hub.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Naim Kalaji on 0207 374 4759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Funds Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Hedge Funds Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Fund Asset Management Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in United Kingdom