Senior Associate / Managing Associate
My client, an international corporate law firm headquartered in London. Is looking for a Senior Associate or Managing Associate with at least 5 years' experience of banking law, to work on a variety of banking matters, but with a primary focus on corporate banking and leveraged finance representing banks, financial institutions, debt funds, alternative lenders and private equity sponsors and corporate borrowers.
The ideal candidate will have experience in corporate banking, leveraged finance and private equity backed transactions. You will also have knowledge of documenting and negotiating a range of corporate debt facilities, preferably for both lenders and borrowers.
- Corporate Law firm, headquartered in London.
- A premium international business law firm with international reach and an exceptional breadth of services.
- Committed to doing all it can to help its clients and its people succeed in their ambitions.
What You'll Need:
- Strong academics and have gained at least five years' Banking and Finance experience at a City or leading national practice recognised for banking work, or be working in a Commonwealth country and looking to relocate.
- Excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree
- Active interest in BD and networking
- Clear understanding of the operation and structure of a top law firm
- Ability to achieve continuous improvement and development
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Holly Brown on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.