Banking Associate (NQ-8 years' PQE ) - Regional
We are currently working with a prominent international law firm that is looking to supplement their already stellar Banking & Finance team in their offices in Edinburgh, Glasgow, Aberdeen, Leeds and Manchester. Due to continuous success, the firm are looking to recruit a number of Banking Associates ranging from NQ to Managing Associate level. Renown for delivering what clients want, wherever they need it, from high-value strategic advice, to the everyday, the firm pride themselves on a service that is high-quality, focused, relevant and consistently excellent. This is a truly exceptional opportunity to join a firm that is not only a leader in client investment and understanding but also where scope and growth is rife.
The role sits within the firms well established Banking & Finance team, a team that enjoy a formidable reputation amongst domestic and international banks, building societies and other major financial institutions as well as sophisticated borrowers. As a team you will be advising on high profile and high value transactions between borrowers, sponsors and also lenders. The firm works and advises on cross border work. In doing so, you will gain the opportunity to develop your own portfolio strategically.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display:
- up to 8 years PQE
- strong general banking experience gained at a recognised law firm
- excellent academic achievement with a minimum 2:1 degree or equivalent
- experience of drafting, reviewing and negotiating facility agreements and security documents
- strong commercial awareness and a willingness to learn
- a commitment to business development and client relationship management
As a leading international law firm, the firm offers an excellent salary package and access to exceptional benefits throughout your career. In addition to a fulfilling and rewarding career you’ll be working in a structured environment that offers extensive support, ongoing professional development and a clear progression pathway.
To register an interest in this role, please don't hesitate contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson via email on firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Asset Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Capital Markets Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Commodities Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)