Corporate & Finance Solicitors - Offshore
Corporate & Finance Solicitors - Off Shore
Our client is one of the leading practices in the Channel Islands with a stellar reputation for the size, scale and quality of its off shore corporate advisory practice.
The firm and its corporate & finance teams have continued to attract high calibre individuals from around the UK providing exposure to some first rate work.
The role arises as the influx of work remains high and the team's desire to grow is limited only by reason of resource.
They are seeking a corporate or banking trained solicitor from anywhere ranging from NQ to 4 years PQE. The work will be varied but will involve acting on behalf of investment funds and part of wider listing matters.
If you are a junior corporate or banking solicitor looking for their next role and want to be challenged as well as enjoy the benefits of working off shore but remain in easy access of the UK then we are interested in speaking with you.
Please send us your CV or contact Paul Warburton for a confidential discussion.
Apply for Corporate & Finance Solicitors - Offshore
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Company/Commercial In-House 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Corporate In-House 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- Corporate Finance In-House 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands
- M&A In-House 4-6 Years jobs in British Virgin Islands