Call for Banking & Finance Associates – Junior to Senior Level – Pre-Eminent US Firm in London
We are working on an exciting and unique opportunity to join the London office of a top US Law Firm, in their Banking and Finance team.
With an established international network, this firm is recognised as having a leading and sophisticated Finance practice.
The Banking and Finance team is responsible for advising on a broad range of transactions including fund finance, energy finance, real estate finance, and leveraged finance working with high profile clients across their global practice.
Applications are welcome from candidates with strong Banking and Finance experience with between 1 to 7 years’ PQE obtained within a leading US or UK Firm in London. General or specific experience will be considered, so long as it is from practising in a firm with a recognised and well-regarded Financing team.
The firm is offering an excellent US scale package to all Associates in London, as well as an unrivalled bonus scheme. Uniquely, there are also genuine partnership track opportunities within this team, given the current structure of the department and the clear intention to grow and develop the team and client base in London.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Corporate Finance Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in London (Central)