Junior Regulatory - Leading Blue-Chip Private Equity and Credit House.
A career advancing opportunity for a junior regulatory lawyer.
As a key member of one of the world’s leading blue-chip private equity and credit houses, you will enjoy being close to the business and the multi-disciplinary aspects of being in-house. Your day to day will include helping structure complex and sensitive cross border transactions, advising on new product introductions, developing training programmes, working with the wider team on all aspects of ongoing fundraises (i.e. review of PPM’s, LPA documents, side letters, distribution agreements, AIFMD compliance etc.) and advising the business on global compliance matters such as EU regulations that have cross border requirements.
The successful candidate should be a regulatory lawyer with significant experience on advising and implementing EU regulations.
You will be joining the London team currently made up of a compliance associate, head of compliance, and magic circle regulatory lawyer.
For further information please contact Catherine Cook in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org or T +44 20 7129 1221
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Funds In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Private Equity In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 1-3 Years jobs in London (Central)