Payments Lawyer - London - Permanent
Our client is a Fintech/challenger bank based in the city of London. They are seeking a junior/mid-level lawyer to join their small, but experienced team. This role offers the unique opportunity to take on a payments role in an establish company which is fast-growing and soon becoming a market share holder. It is the perfect environment to up-skill and have the opportunity to build a team underneath you over time.
This would suit any lawyer looking to build upon their previous payments experience in a high calibre team. You will be working on a combination of advisory and transactional payments matters including reviewing and negotiating payments related agreements and advising on payments scheme and regulations.
To be considered for this role, you must be a minimum of 4PQE, be UK qualified and you will have received top city law firm training.
If you are interested, please send a CV to Kimberley Rowe at MLA for more information - firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Solicitors 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Financial Services Solicitors 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Information Technology Solicitors 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Solicitors 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Solicitors 7+ Years jobs in London (North)