Intellectual Property Lawyer
My client is a well-known, well-respected company who are looking for a strong IP Lawyer. You will be advising on a diverse range of commercial law issues and will involve mostly non contentious work. You will be part of a strong, busy team drafting IP agreements and analysing IP ownership.
- Solving complex technical legal challenges for clients.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, deliver projects and exceed the client's expectations.
- Actively involved in BD activities on existing/new clients.
- Advising a range of clients on a vast array of legal issues.
- Experience drafting contracts.
- Experience advising a range of different companies across multiple sectors.
- Expert problem solver.
- Non contentious IP experience.
- Interest in developing other members of the team (not essential)
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Gary Mullen on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.