Commercial/Energy Locum Solicitor
A busy local authority in the South West is seeking a Commercial Projects/Energy Lawyer to assist the team on a Locum basis.
* Energy Lawyer
* Sitting within the Commercial Team - Handling Projects within the Energy sector, requiring Commercial/Construction/Contracts/Procurement/Infrastructure knowledge
* Assistance is required due to existing employee leaving so the role is ongoing whilst they recruit permanently (possible temp to perm therefore available
* Full Time hours preferable, but flexibility can be given to part time workers/flexible hour requirements
* Also happy to consider candidates looking for a significant REMOTE working element, as after an initial bedding in period it will be possible for the majority of work to be done from home
* Starting ASAP, ideally within next month
* Rates - £35 - £45ph DOE, maybe some flex in this
* Will be a qualified Solicitor with 4 plus PQE
* Will have a Commercial Projects background with experience working in the Energy sector
* Will be able to hit the ground running with minimal supervision/support
* Can have local government experience
Good opportunity to get involved with some really interesting projects!
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Construction Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Energy Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- PPP/PFI/Commercial projects Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Public Sector/Local Authority Public Sector 7+ Years jobs in Bristol (City Centre)