Senior Litigation Associate - Global Firm, London
New! - our client are a global heavyweight firm with an excellent reputation for their Chambers-rated aviation and aerospace practice. This aviation team has an impressive record of advising (and defending) airlines and their insurers/reinsurers on major aviation losses and complex multi-jurisdictional claims. They frequently act for the worlds airlines from flag carriers to regional airlines, start-ups and low-cost carriers. Due to continual growth, an exciting opportunity has arisen for a Senior Litigation Associate to join the team and lead on a diverse caseload of aviation litigation matters. Aviation experience is not essential but would be advantageous.
We would like to speak with experienced individuals who can demonstrate solid litigation experience - preferably 4-5 PQE+, although all experience levels will be considered. Areas you may have advised on to-date include:
- Airline Insurance - polices, exemptions and renewals, Catastrophe Advice, Cargo Damage & Recovery; Personal Injury; Subrogation and Reinsurance; Major Accidents - Passenger Claims / Class actions.
You will have trained with a recognised UK or US firm and have subsequently moved into a litigation or dispute resolution role which may have provided exposure to the transport sector. An interest in the field of aviation is important and you will be willing to generate new business through networking and marketing your disputes expertise.
This firm have a global offcie network although this particular role will be based in London, some travel may be required.
To apply, submit your CV below or contact: email@example.com - 01844 355 794.
More searches like this
- Insurance/Reinsurance In-House Partner jobs in South East England
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution In-House Partner jobs in South East England
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence In-House Partner jobs in South East England
- Transport (Including aviation and shipping) In-House Partner jobs in South East England
- Arbitration In-House Partner jobs in South East England