Elite Global Firm – Professional Support Lawyer Needed – Securitisation/Structured Products – London
We are working on a Securitisation and Structured Products Professional Support Lawyer role for an elite global firm in London.
The firm has a strong network of offices in Europe, Asia and America with an outstanding reputation in the London market for completing high-quality work for their sophisticated client base.
The partners are looking for candidates who have previously worked in a PSL or knowledge lawyer capacity at another leading firm with strong specialised experience in securitisation and structured products, although candidates with broader DCM and derivatives experience with some exposure to securitisation transactions may be considered for the role.
It is important for applicants to be enthusiastic in working in a support position long-term, and be committed to maintaining the knowledge of the team on a daily basis.
Strong and concise writing skills are highly desired for this role, in addition to being accurate in conveying information, and having outstanding attention to detail.
The firm offers an excellent salary to their support lawyer network.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Asset Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Capital Markets Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Commodities Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Derivatives Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom