Professional Support Lawyer Role – General Banking – Leading International Firm – London
We have been instructed by a leading international firm looking for a professional support lawyer to join their general banking team in London.
This is an excellent opportunity for an existing PSL or a general banking and finance Associate looking to move away from a fee-earning role, and into a knowledge and business development focussed position within the banking space.
The work will involve assisting partners, and other team members in a support capacity, including making available up-to-date and important information relating to this practice area, and being available to assist with any knowledge-based questions from the team as necessary.
The successful candidate should have good knowledge of banking transactions, strong writing skills, be committed to keeping updated on any changes to the law, and current information on banking and finance transactions more generally in the UK, and internationally.
The firm offers an excellent salary to their professional support lawyers in London.
For an initial discussion where confidentiality is assured, please contact Jenna Downy on 0207 374 4759 or firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Private Equity Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Acquisition Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Asset Finance Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom
- Capital Markets Professional Support 7+ Years jobs in United Kingdom