Interim Legal Counsel – Top Technology Group
Our client is a global technology group with an unrivalled reputation for innovation. They collaborate with many industry-leaders across sectors such as telecoms, automotive, internet of things, and luxury goods to bring cutting edge technology to the market.
They currently seek a lawyer to cover a maternity leave for 9-12 months for either a full or part-time role. You will be a first-rate lawyer with the ability to work at the heart of commercial decision-making. Working within the EMEA legal team you will:
- Support colleagues based in EMEA on a variety of sales and marketing matters, including complex, high-value agreements for the delivery of technology solutions. This will include go-to-market strategies, sales engagement, pricing and advertising.
- Contribute to developing and implementing company policies and procedures with resellers and distributors
- Advise clients on a broad array of issues and risks to ensure compliance with company policies and the law, in particular in the antitrust and anti-bribery areas and public procurement
You will be working in a cross-cultural and cross-functional environment, working independently and leading transactions whilst working as an integral member of the EMEA team.
- The ideal candidate will be either a junior or mid-level lawyer qualified in the UK or another European country.
- You will be fluent in English and ideally another European language. German is particularly helpful.
- You will possess a minimum of 2 years’ relevant experience*. An understanding of contract and commercial law within the context of hardware, software or telecoms is important.
- Some knowledge of competition matters including anti-trust would be a distinct advantage.
- You need to be capable of managing multiple projects with a wide variety of people across multiple countries.
Our client will consider flexible working arrangements (including some home working).
If you are interested in the position of Interim Legal Counsel please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, to William at email@example.com
If the role isn’t right for you but you are interested in hearing about similar positions or some advice regarding the market, then please do get in touch on 01539 446666.
*All candidates will be considered on merit
By submitting a job application to us, you agree to the storage of your personal data by McKenzie Douglas. This information may have been provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (e.g. professional and social media sites) throughout the entire application process. To facilitate McKenzie Douglas carrying out recruitment services on your behalf, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may revoke your consent to this agreement at any time. The Data Protection Act 1998 and the GDPR give you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act and GDPR. Please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Interim Legal Counsel – Top Technology Group
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly