Banking Professional Support Lawyer - Flexible Location
BANKING PROFESSIONAL SUPPORT LAWYER - Flexible location
Our client is one of the major commercial law firms operating throughout the UK with significant offices in all of the major legal centres. It now seeks the appointment of a quality Banking professional support lawyer to support the partners and associates on a national level.
The role will reflect the successful applicant's level of experience, but will include a combination of the following:
Standard documents and know-how ·
- Creating new, and amending existing, standard documents and associated documentation (e.g. drafting notes, checklists) in the light of current best practice and legal changes.
- Collation and review of transactional documents for standard document and know‑how creation. ·
- Maintaining and developing know‑how materials (such as practice notes and checklists) and liaising with lawyers to ensure that these meet their needs.
- Liaising with overseas offices and other practice areas, and co‑ordinating input into relevant standard documents and know‑how. ·
- Keeping lawyers abreast of legal changes, best practice and market developments.
Technical training ·
- Developing legal training programmes for lawyers, both in the UK and internationally, in conjunction with our Learning & Development team. ·
- Writing/updating training materials. ·
- Delivering internal training courses (both face to face and online).
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 5 years PQE and have experience of working in a large commercial law firm known for its Banking work. It would suit a Banking solicitor looking for a change in his/her career or an existing PSL looking for a fresh challenge.
The role can be positioned in any of the firm's national offices based in the key legal centres - the key for the firm is finding the right person rather than a location.
On offer is a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with the top tier national and City practices.
Please contact Terry Cape for a confidential discussion about this Banking professional support lawyer role.
Please note that CapeClarke advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the level of experience required for the role and this does not prohibit applications from candidates who are able to demonstrate the necessary skills and experience. We will aim to respond to your enquiry as soon as possible but CapeClarke does receive a high number of applications and if we have not contacted you within 5 days, your application has not met the requirements of our client.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Acquisition Finance Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Asset Finance Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- General Banking (debt finance) Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in Manchester
- Islamic Finance Knowledge Management 7+ Years jobs in Manchester