Associate & Senior Associate - Commercial Litigation (Cayman Islands)
This high profile, award winning offshore law firm seeks an Associate (circa 3yrs pqe) and Senior Associate (5+pqe) for its expanding disputes team in Grand Cayman. Both solicitors & barristers are urged to apply.
Working closely with clients, who include leading institutional and independent fiduciary businesses, the successful applicants will be tasked with handling multiple files spanning:
- Commercial & Banking Disputes
- Corporate and Financial Services Disputes
- Restructuring & Insolvency
- Trusts Disputes and Private Client
- Enforcement of Judgments and Awards
- Fraud and Asset Tracing
- Funds Disputes
- Investigations and Regulatory Advice
- Shareholder and Valuation Disputes
- International Arbitration
For both opportunities it is imperative that candidates are academically strong with experience gained at either a leading onshore/offshore law firm or top tier commercial chambers. Possessing a strong technical skill set you will be capable of communicating with colleagues and clients in a timely and effective manner and be keen to take on responsibility from day one. Comfortable working autonomously or as part of a small team, it is also very important that you will proactivley look to become involved in all facets of office life, contributing across the board to the success of the department and firm in general.
In return for your efforts you will be rewarded with a very strong financial package (attracting zero income tax) and clear opportunities for career progression within what is a very friendy and supportive working environment.
To learn more about this and other slots we are instrcuted on internationally for a host of offshore law firms, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.
More searches like this
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia
- Private Client Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Australia