Interim Part-time Legal Counsel (flexible working)
Part-time, interim, temporary, legal, part time, in-house legal, corporate, legal, legal counsel, lawyer
Your new company
A private equity backed organisation headquartered in Central London whose biggest client in the UK is Amazon. This company offers flexible working hours and remote working for suitable candidates.
Your new role
The role will report directly to the General Counsel and involve working closely with the UK and Luxembourg legal and compliance teams, senior management and business teams across all jurisdictions. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting the General Counsel and UK legal function with a wide range of legal, risk and corporate governance matters
- Responsibility for the KYC and other compliance processes including developing and improving the process, communicating and raising awareness of the process across the business
- Reviewing, negotiating and finalising commercial contracts and other legal documents
- Assisting with the designing, improvement and implementation of good corporate governance practices, processes, procedures and policies, including to meet compliance and legal requirements, and drafting associated documentation
- Responsible for the intellectual property watch service including research, analysis and presenting proposals on alerts
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a UK qualified lawyer with private practice experience in a reputable law firm. Additional experience in commerce/industry with an international organisation is preferred. You will be a generalist/corporate background with an ability and enthusiasm to be involved and advise on a variety of areas.
What you'll get in return
This is a great opportunity for a corporate/generalist lawyer to work for an entrepreneurial, growing and leading business across Europe.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.