REAL ESTATE - NQ-4 YEARS' PQE - MANCHESTER
A leading full service law firm, one of the largest in the world, is currently seeking an NQ - 4 years' PQE real estate associate to join them in Manchester. This is an exceptional opportunity to take a step up to a leading national practice with a real estate team that is considered to be best in class.
The role sits within the firms highly reputable real estate team, a team that regularly deals with multi-million pound transactions and act for clients throughout the UK and abroad including borrowers, investment funds, commercial landlords & tenants and developers. You will be given the opportunity to work at the very highest level alongside some of the industries leading partners, associates and fee-earners. You will undertake an array of duties including but not limited to;
- Drafting of documents;
- Advising on the relevant real estate law and regulations;
- Landlord and tenant acquisitions and disposals;
- Renewal and termination of leases and similar matters;
- Transfer of equity
In return this firm offers an excellent work culture, competitive salary, excellent benefits and genuine career progression opportunities.
Candidates applying for this position should be able to display;
- NQ - 4 years' PQE
- Experience within a recognised Real Estate department of a major or medium sized firm
- A stellar academic background including a minimum 2:1 degree
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and legal technical skills
- A commitment to business development and client relationship management is also essential
As a leading national and international practice, the firm offers an excellent salary and full benefits package. They also offer an opportunity to join an outstanding real estate team with access to the highest calibre real estate work, bespoke training and career development.
To register an interest in this role, please contact one of our specialists on 0161 880 0118 or send a copy of your updated CV to Josh Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org