Data Protection GDPR interim
Lawyer or Data protection specialist sought for GDPR 6 – 12 month project based in Birmingham. We are keen to hear from data protection specialists or commercial lawyers with data protection experience.
Arbuthnot Yon are working exclusively with large multinational based in the West Midlands which is seeking to appoint a data protection specialist or commercial lawyer with good data protection experience to help with an on-going GDPR project. You will be solely responsible for GDPR compliance in this large UK business and this role will involve working across all areas of the business.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Advising on internal and external GDPR compliance
- Reviewing current data protection policies and project plans to establish priorities going forward
- Project management of data protection policy work streams and projects to ensure these are being implemented across the business
- Review and amend any data protection policies if necessary
- Working closely with different areas of the business in the UK and at a Group level.
We are keen to hear from data protection specialists or commercial lawyers with good GDPR experience of legal requirements as well as implementation of policy. A 6 – 12 month role will be offered and there is lots of flexibility to work remotely. Ideal start date would be August / September.
For further information please contact Victoria Moore at Arbuthnot Yon on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07971666134
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House Partner jobs in East Midlands Region
- Information Technology In-House Partner jobs in East Midlands Region
- Intellectual Property In-House Partner jobs in East Midlands Region
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House Partner jobs in East Midlands Region
- Data Protection In-House Partner jobs in East Midlands Region