Commercial Technology Lawyer - International Firm - Birmingham
A rare, unique and exciting opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join a leading international law firm in Birmingham.
This specialist commercial technology team work on complex, interesting and truly unique matters for a stellar client base throughout the UK, US, Europe, Middle East and Asia. Due to continued success they have an opportunity for an associate or senior associate to join their industry leading commercial technology team in Birmingham.
Working for clients across various sectors including banking & finance, automotive & manufacturing, IT, telecommunications, and renewable energy with a majority sitting within the FTSE 100.
The commercial lawyer joining this commercial technology team will have the opportunity to take on a full spectrum of commercial matters in relation to technology which will include:
- IT contracts.
- Automation contracts.
- Supply chain agreements.
- Software licencing.
- Cloud hosting.
- Technology contracts and outsourcing projects.
- Disruptive technology contracts.
- Corporate support.
This unique opportunity is ideally suited to experienced commercial lawyers with a minimum of four years' post-qualified experience. Commercial lawyers applying for this position should be able to display:
- Experience gained with a reputable national or regional practice.
- Experience in general commercial contracts with further experience in or exposure to bespoke technology matters.
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral.
- Strong networking and business development skills with the ability to build and maintain strong client working relationships.
- Strong knowledge of the most recent changes within the technology sector.
On offer is an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to join a leading specialist commercial technology team with an outstanding international practice in Birmingham.
To make an application please contact Gishan Abeyratne - gishan@thinklegalrecruitment,.com