Senior Intellectual Property and Technology Associate
Our highly regarded client are looking for an experienced Solicitor to contribute to the growth and development of their IP + IT team based in Ipswich.
This is a busy and challenging role and you will be expected to advise on a full range of Intellectual Property matters including trade marks, design rights, protection strategies and brand portfolio management.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic market leading team dealing with high quality work. The role will require you to offer supervision and development to junior lawyers.
“Without Errington Legal’s knowledge of the legal market and strong relationships with local firms, I would not have been able to secure the role that I did”. Solicitor.
For further information and a confidential discussion please contact Sean Dodsworth at Errington Legal Recruitment.
Errington Legal is a legal specialist recruiter covering Solicitor and Legal Support vacancies. As specialists we are able to offer candidates access to the finest legal firms in the area, excellent market knowledge, and support throughout every stage of the process (all applications are confidential).
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Suffolk
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Suffolk
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Suffolk
- Trademarks Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Suffolk
- Data Protection Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Suffolk