Are you an Employment Solicitor looking to join a top international law firm based in London?
Our client is a top international law firm, looking for a hungry and ambitious Employment Solicitor to join their team in London.
* You Should have between 2-4 PQE as an Employment Solicitor from a well-regarded City or international law firm
* The team advises senior executives as well as a wide range of employers from different sectors
* The firm has an excellent client base across professional services, IT and real estate
* Fantastic benefits package, working for a prestigious international law firm the chance to be part of a growing team
What you will be doing as an Employment Solicitor:
* As an Employment Solicitor in the team, you'll be managing your own caseload, advising clients on a broad spectrum of both contentious and non-contentious employment law issues
* On the contentious side, you'll be advising on restrictive covenants issues and high-value discrimination claims
* Managing the full scope of employment related transactional work, including due diligence, drafting employment provisions, calculating employment related liabilities, and advising on benefits
* Board disputes, employee incentives, whistleblowing, breach of contract, discrimination cases
The Employment team offers a close-knit environment and Associates are offered a lot of client contact. This is an exciting opportunity to join a truly prestigious firm in London, with a broad scope of work.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.