A top international law firm is looking for a Construction Lawyer to join their growing team in London. The firm has an excellent client list throughout the UK and across the world.
The work is complex and challenging and suited to someone from a City / national law firm background looking to step up. The team work on a mix of major commercial developments, mixed-use schemes and property developments.
What You'll Need
* 2-4 PQE gained while working in a City or international law firm
* Strong academics
* Experience in commercial, mixed-use and residential developments
* Familiar with all standard form building contracts, professional appointments and warranties
What You'll be Doing
* Working across the full spectrum of construction law
* Intellectually stimulating, complex work
* The firm's clients include some of the UK and world's largest architects, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be part of a leading global law firm
* Great collegiate atmosphere
* Part of a lively and dynamic team with genuine flexible working
The role is suited to a technically strong Lawyer, who is keen to participate in business development and bring in business to this already leading practice. There is a clear progression path, with the firm having already made up several Associates to Seniors, while offering a collegiate friendly atmosphere.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.