Graduate Insolvency Paralegal
A market leading Insolvency and business restructuring firm is on the lookout for ambitious Graduates with an interest in Insolvency. These positions are for their Manchester office.
The firm has seen a continual increase in work and as a result have made a number of lateral hires from competitor firms. They are now looking to bring aboard hungry and driven graduates looking to qualify as Insolvency Practitioners.
You will be joining the firm as an Insolvency Paralegal and will be provided full support along your journey to qualifying as an Insolvency Practitioner. This includes funding for your Insolvency Licence and Examinations.
The ideal candidate:
* A bright and enthusiastic graduate with an exceptional academic background (2:1 minimum)
* An interest in working in corporate recovery & insolvency
* Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
* Be proactive, organised and willing to learn
* Have a keen interest in business, finance or law
Your role as an Insolvency Paralegal will include:
* Completing internal client compliance procedures
* Maintaining filing systems
* Assisting with case administration and progression
* Written report preparation
* Drafting correspondence, including letters and emails
* Assisting with the communication with creditors, former employees of businesses and general enquiries
* Recording of financial data to include creditor claims etc.
* Analysis of financial information
* Corporation Tax and VAT returns
* This position will grant you the opportunity to fast track your career, earn a competitive package and the chance to work alongside Insolvency Practitioners at the forefront of developments in the region.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Jessica Penrice by emailing your CV to or calling at 0161 21 46117.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.