Part-Time Data Protection Officer
A London based regulatory body is seeking an experienced part-time data protection officer to provide guidance on compliance with The Data Protection Act and GDPR.
Working closely with key stakeholders the role will involve but not be limited to:
- Advising on GDPR and The Data Protection Act.
- Drafting and reviewing data protection policies, guidelines and privacy statements.
- Providing training to staff regarding data procedures.
- Undertaking audits to ensure compliance with data protection policies and managing requests from and liaising with the ICO regarding data protection issues.
- Assisting general counsel with corporate and commercial legal issues including drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial legal contracts.
This role requires working 3 days a week and is ideal for those looking for a part-time position working closely with key stakeholders to help shape data protection policy within an organisation.
If this role is of interest to you, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com.
As part of EJ Legal’s candidate registration and care process all successful applications are responded to within 14 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. We may keep your details on our system on a confidential basis for future opportunities. If you would prefer us not to do this, please let us know.
Apply for Part-Time Data Protection Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Central)