Corporate Associate (5+ PQE) - Sydney, Australia
Our client’s Corporate Team in Sydney is experiencing ongoing and exciting growth. Working with two highly rated Partners, this is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious corporate lawyer to join a supportive, solid and integrated team working on extremely high profile, major transactions that are primarily market leading.
The successful applicant will ultimately be responsible for advising global funds on the investment and divestment in all alternative asset classes, including Real Estate and Infrastructure. This work includes corporate advisory, public and private mergers and acquisitions, equity investments, joint ventures and foreign investment.
The role offers an opportunity to not just be a lawyer, but to be a trusted commercial and legal advisor to the firms top tier client base. With real career progression on offer and an unrivalled opportunity to work on the some of the largest and most complex corporate deals in the Australian market, there could not be a better time for a high performing and ambitious corporate lawyer to join their team.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 5 years' post-qualified experience across a range of corporate matters in a (preferably top tier) firm environment
- Ideally Australian/NZ qualified, UK lawyers with Magic/Silver Circle pedigrees will be considered.
- A strong academic record and be self- motivated with a focus on commercial advice and an entrepreneurial flair
- The ability to drive matters forward and to see the big picture - but handle the detail
- The ability to prioritise your time across a number of busy matters
- A strong client service focus and work ethic; great resilience & curiosity
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills - required for building client relationships and maintaining a positive team environment
- An ambitious and focused determination to take your career to the next level
This is a compelling opportunity to join a group that can offer you superb work, ongoing training & development, excellent prospects and very attractive financial package.
To be considered for this and other roles we are instructed on across Australia and the Asia-Pacific region, please send your CV and supporting information in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via this website.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in New South Wales
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in New South Wales
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in New South Wales
- Funds Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in New South Wales
- Private Equity Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in New South Wales