TMT Associate / Managing Associate – Hong Kong
International law firm seek a motivated Associate / Managing Associate to join their expanding Asian TMT practice to be based in Hong Kong. This will be the first hire of its type into the office (with the core team located in Singapore) so will require the successful applicant to be a motivated, self-starter who thrives under pressure.
The practice is extremely diverse and supports clients across a range of sectors, throughout the Asia-Pacific region, on legal issues arising from their use of technology, particularly with respect:
- technology transactions (e.g., data sharing and analytics, technology procurement and build, outsourcing, service arrangements);
- advisory (e.g., data privacy, cybersecurity); and
- transaction support (e.g., technology or IP due diligence, TSAs and licences as part of M&A deals).
Applicants will need to have excellent academic credentials and between 4-5 years PQE gained within a rated international TMT practice. With strong networking and technical skills allied to excellent interpersonal and communication abilities, those candidates with Chinese language skills would be preferred (though this is not absolutely essential).
This is a rare and compelling opportunity that will suit an individual seeking a challenging role that offers immediate responsibility and clear career progression - with the ultimate objective being to build a team around the successful hire.
Those interested in learning more should send their CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this website.
Apply for TMT Associate / Managing Associate – Hong Kong
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Corporate Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Financial Services Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Information Technology Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Hong Kong
- Intellectual Property Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Hong Kong