Interim GC - Charity Sector
International Charity is looking for a senior lawyer to come in for an initial 3 month period - although there will be a long term role on offer if interested.
A summary of the requirement/ work is as follows:
· experienced and senior lawyer, comfortable operating at board and senior executive level, and with interactions with regulators.
· available from mid-July, for around 3 months initially.
· must be able to hit the ground running and work independently to tight deadlines.
· ideally will have experience in dealing with Charity Commission investigations, but other substantial relevant experience might work (e.g. expertise in handling other similar types if regulatory/investigatory work).
· must be English law qualified solicitor or barrister.
The salary range is towards the £80K mark or £400 a day via a limited company.
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.