International Dispute Resolution Cayman Islands 3-5PQE
Our client is a multi-jurisdictional offshore law firm and will give you an incredible platform to develop your own reputation and practice. Collegiate, fun working environment. Top of the market compensation package. Work life balance.
You will act on high quality cases covering commercial litigation and dispute resolution, investment fund and trust disputes, white collar crime and corporate insolvency.
If you are a commercial litigator with at least 2 years relevant experience and looking for a career defining opportunity we want to hear from you today.
Competitive tax free salary up to $210,00 depending on experience. Short commutes. Island lifestyle. Real partnership prospects.
Contact our Legal Recruitment specialist Mike Wind for an informal discussion Mike has lived in the Cayman Islands for more than 13 years and will give you straight forward advice on all aspects of the move based on first hand experience.
More searches like this
- Financial Services Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Private Client Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland
- Civil Litigation Private Practice 4-6 Years jobs in Auckland