An excellent opportunity for a banking and finance solicitor to join a legal 500 ranked banking and finance team in Birmingham. The firm rank as one of the top 50 in the UK and maintains an outstanding reputation throughout the UK and international legal market.
This highly ranked banking and finance team undertake multi-jurisdictional work across various sectors including healthcare, energy and retail acting for borrowers, lenders, investors, major banks and financial institutions.
The successful banking and finance solicitor joining this team will have the opportunity to undertake a full spectrum of the highest calibre banking and finance work including:
- Corporate lending
- Acquisition & leveraged finance.
- Asset finance.
- Real estate finance.
- Marine & shipping finance.
- Asset backed lending.
- Refinancing & restructuring.
- Advising on interest & currency derivatives.
- Aircraft financing & leasing.
Due to continued success and strategic growth this leading national practice are able to offer two roles for their banking and finance team in Birmingham. As such this role is open to banking and finance solcitors from NQ and above, including senior candidates approaching partnership.
Banking and finance solicitors applying for this position should be able to display:
- A strong academic background.
- At least a single training seat in banking and finance and post-qualified experience gained with a leading national banking and finance team.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- In depth knowledge of banking and finance work and a keen interest in this sector.
The firm offers a market leading salary and comprehensive benefits package, and the opportunity to undertake the highest calibre banking and finance work for a stellar UK based and international client base.
To make an application please submit your CV to Gishan Abeyratne - email@example.com
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Acquisition Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Asset Finance Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- Derivatives Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham
- General Banking (debt finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Birmingham