Corporate Solicitor, Newly Qualified (NQ)
This is an excellent career opportunity for a newly qualified (NQ) lawyer keen to join a leading firm with an excellent corporate team. In this rare opportunity you will work with an excellent portfolio of clients including blue-chip companies, leading not for profit organisations, high street brands and SME’s. You will also be mentored by a well known Partner in the market who takes pride in developing people.
The firm is entrepreneurial and supportive and is driven by the desire to create excellent experiences for its clients and people. You will be joining an ambitious, dynamic and creative team and so the successful candidate will find this role a stimulating one.
To be successful in this role you will have a client centric mindset combined with the flair to work as part of a team. Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting senior lawyers in a busy and vibrant team
- Supporting transactions, drafting and negotiating documents
- Managing disclosure processes, lists of documents and preparing ancillary documentation
- Attending client meetings and negotiations as part of a team to support your personal development.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- 6+ months experience in a corporate seat
- Strong academic qualifications
- The ability to deal with numerous complex issues on tight timescales
- The ability to work under pressure and put in the hours required for corporate transactional work
- Strong IT skills
- The ability to manage files effectively.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful and supportive team which will offer significant career progression.