Commercial Lawyer, Well Known and Loved British Retailer, 9-12 Month Contract (part-time available)
Our client is a well-loved and well-known British retailer. This well-respected business is now looking for a legal counsel to join their legal team for a 9-12 month contract.
The key position in the legal team will work closely with the Head of Legal providing commercial support to the full range of business divisions including fashion, home, beauty, and finance. You will be expected to draft, review, negotiate, and advise on general commercial contracts (including IT, wholesale and consignment, licensing, concessions, supplier agreements, conditions, GDPR, and IP matters).
This is an excellent opportunity for a commercial lawyer to join a well-respected in-house legal team. You will need to be experienced in drafting and negotiating high-value commercial contracts, be pro-active with the ability to work autonomously. You will also need to be flexible and willing to work on a variety of legal matters and have excellent written skills and attention to detail.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Media/Entertainment/Sport In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)