Senior Associate - Commercial - Bedfordshire
We are working with a well-established and still growing firm based in Bedfordshire.
The firm requires a commercial solicitor with 5+ years PQE, who has experienced in a range of commercial and corporate areas. The role offers flexible working, family-friendly working arrangements and is known for its approachable environment.
Genuine progression opportunities are on offer for the successful candidate, who the firm wants to grow with the business.
Working with all business types, from small independent to large organisations and PLCs
Advising at every stage of a company’s development across the full spectrum of corporate issues
- Business and corporate finance
- Buying and selling businesses
- Buy-outs and buy-ins
- Company secretarial, corporate governance and company law
- Corporate reorganisation, restructuring and insolvency
- Joint ventures
- IP rights
- Partnership and LLP agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Regulatory issues
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 5+ years PQE
- Be a qualified associate with a broad range of company commercial experience
- Grow the business through business development
- Have a strong client focus
For more information about this role or other Commercial roles, please contact Christian Squire at The Stephen James Partnership on 0203 693 2745 or email Christian.email@example.com to arrange a time to speak. Any conversation is considered strictly confidential.