Family NQ Required - Oxfordshire
New in! - our client are a leading Legal 500 firm with an excellent reputation for advising across all family law matters. Due to growth, an opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and highly motivated Family NQ (up to 3 PQE) to join the Oxfordshire team and play an integral role in the future expansion of the practice. We are seeking a diligent and organised individual who has completed at least one family seat whilst completing their training contract. This role will provide ample opportunity to assist with business development and marketing initiatives.
A typical caseload might comprise of 50-60% private childcare matters, with matrimonial finance making up the remaining 30-40%. Experience in either (or both) of these areas would be advantageous but not essential if at least one family seat has been successfully completed.
You will have a solid academic record and be looking for a collegiate and supportive office environment working along with 1 x Partner, 1 x Associate and full legal support. A friendly and confident personality is essential and a good sense of humour required!
The starting salary for this role is likely to be around £35,000 at the NQ level, rising with PQE.
To apply, please submit your CV via the link below or contact: email@example.com
More searches like this
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Private Client Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Arbitration Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Civil Litigation Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Cambridgeshire
- Commercial Litigation Legal Assistant 1-3 Years jobs in Cambridgeshire