Legal Counsel - Dutch and German Speaking
About the role
As a Legal Counsel within Kindred Group, you will be part of the wider legal team that focuses on different markets around the world. You will be responsible for handling legal and regulatory issues covering a number of markets such as Germany, Austria and Switzerland (“DACH”) and the Netherlands. You will be part of a highly-motivated and hardworking Legal Team and report directly to the Legal Manager. You will deal with a variety of legal issues in a fast-paced international environment and support the line organisation in compliance matters related to the online betting and gaming industry.
What will you be doing?
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating legal documents and commercial contracts and providing feedback on legal terms and conditions
- Managing regulatory projects and follow-up on local regulatory developments
- Handling and keeping track of litigation and other administrative procedures
- Advising the line organisation and securing overall compliance with local laws and regulations and mitigating potential risks
- Acting as point of contact with the local authorities, mainly in the Netherlands and DACH, about day-to-day liveliness
- Providing effective legal advice and support across the business
What have you done?
- Master in Laws (NL) or a relevant jurisdiction.
- Demonstrable professional experience gained in-house or from a private practice law firm.
- Dutch Qualified lawyer
- Extensive experience in one or more of the following areas: EU- and competition, Intellectual Property, E-commerce, IT & Software, Commercial, Media & Technology, Regulatory OR Corporate and tax Law
- Dutch speaker with an excellent knowledge of English and German; additional language skills are highly recommended
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills combined with proven written and verbal negotiation and communication skills
- Able to work (semi-)autonomously and manage your own workload whilst being part of a motivated legal team
- Commercially minded, bright and fast learning, flexible attitude and able to work in a fast-paced, international and hi-tech business environment
To apply for this role click on the "Apply" button below and complete the short web form on Kindred Group's website. Please add a covering letter explaining your motivations for applying and your salary expectations. Our recruitment team will be in touch shortly.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Information Technology In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Intellectual Property In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)
- Licensing/Gaming/Betting In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (North)