Construction Disputes Solicitor
Are you an ambitious and Construction Disputes Solicitorlooking to work at one of the best international law firms in London?
A top tier international law firm is looking for a Construction Disputes Solicitor to join their growing team. The nature of the work is truly international, with the firm often being instructed on cross border, complex international disputes. Domestically, they work on the most high-profile construction engineering and infrastructure disputes.
What You'll Need
* 2-4 PQE gained while working in a top international law firm
* Strong academics
* Exposure to international construction disputes
* Familiar with all standard form building contracts: JCT, NEC and FIDIC
What You'll be Doing
* Working on large, international construction and infrastructure disputes
* Intellectually stimulating, complex work
* The firm's clients include some of the UK and world's largest architects, engineers, contractors and sub-contractors
What's on Offer
* Opportunity to be part of a leading global law firm
* Top quality domestic disputes and opportunities for international secondments
* Part of a lively and dynamic team with genuine flexible working
The role is suited to someone who is keen to participate in business development and bring in business to this already leading practice. There is a clear progression path, with the firm having already made up several Senior Associates and are eager to continue to promote from within.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact George Langford on 0203 655 2180 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.