Commercial Litigation & Disputes Lawyer (5-8 PQE) – Cayman Island
Leading offshore firm seeks an additional commercial litigator with between 5-8yrs PQE for its busy Cayman disputes practice. A solicitor or barrister, candidates will possess an excellent academic pedigree and have developed their experience to date within a leading onshore/offshore law firm or commercial chambers.
The successful applicant will be engaged on a wide range of complex disputes, spanning:
- Banking Finance & Securities Disputes
- Commercial & Contract Disputes
- Fraud & Asset Tracing
- Fund Disputes
- Regulatory Investigations and Financial Crime
- Restructuring & Insolvency Litigation
- Commercial Arbitration & ADR
- Insurance Disputes
- Property Litigation
- Schemes of Arrangement
- Trust Disputes
Joining what is a well-balanced, collegiate team that can offer high quality work and genuine career progression, this opportunity would suit an individual that is confident in their technical ability and comfortable taking responsibility for multiple clients/files. Offering relocation assistance, the salary/bonus is very attractive (and tax free).
To learn more, please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly via this website.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Arbitration Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Commercial Litigation Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Private Practice 7+ Years jobs in Offshore