Senior Disputes Barrister / Solicitor Advocate
Senior disputes lawyer is sought by prominent firm in Bermuda to focus on a wide range of commercial litigation matters, across banking, financial services, investment funds, (re)insurance, professional negligence, commercial contracts, company law, trusts, asset recovery, white collar crime and contentious insolvency.
With at least 8yrs call, applicants will ideally be a commercial barrister hailing from a leading London or Regional set or solicitor advocate at a prominent international firm, possessing significant high court experience. The work is varied and challenging and will suit those that have gained experience with regards offshore/cross-border disputes. Specific insurance / re-insurance experience would be ideal, but not essential.
Offering long-term career progression, my client seeks an individual that is comfortable taking on responsibility for clients and is looking for a new, long-term challenge in what is a vibrant offshore jurisdiction.
To learn more, please contact James O’Brien in confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Private Practice Partner jobs in Cayman Islands
- Insurance/Reinsurance Private Practice Partner jobs in Cayman Islands
- Litigation/Dispute Resolution Private Practice Partner jobs in Cayman Islands
- Professional Indemnity/Negligence Private Practice Partner jobs in Cayman Islands
- Arbitration Private Practice Partner jobs in Cayman Islands