Are you an experienced Residential Conveyancer, looking away from the volume conveyancing set up to work in a traditional high-street firm?
If this is you, then you could be working as a Residential Conveyancer for a small multi-service practice with experts covering a range of practice areas
You will need to have previous experience of managing your own conveyancing caseload, with some experience in a high-street firm being beneficial.
It doesn't matter whether you are qualified as a Residential Conveyancer or not, as long as you have the right attitude and qualities.
So, what will the role entail and what will be expected of you?
* You will be responsible for managing a varied caseload of conveyancing transactions.
* These matters will include freehold & leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and right to buy transactions.
* As the moving process can be a very difficult time for people, you will be expected to deal with matters in an effective and personal manner.
* You will be expected to guide clients clearly through the process, step by step.
What benefits will you see?
* In return for your excellent work, you will receive a very competitive salary.
* You also have the benefit of working within a firm with a clear focus on client care.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. If you are starting your job search and your CV isn't quite ready or indeed if this job isn't quite right for you, please contact Jack Garmory on 0161-214-6112 for a confidential discussion on your career.
You can view more opportunities on the Interlink website. Please note, our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.