Discuss your International Relocation Options in 2019 - Top UK/Aus/NZ Lawyers Apply Now
Piper Pritchard is now working with a number of international firms across the globe as they seek to hire talented UK, Australian, and New Zealand qualified associates.
Given the current uncertainty across the UK market, particularly with the ongoing Brexit negotiations and a fast approaching October 2019 deadline, this could be an ideal opportunity for associates who have previously considered an international move, either as a short-term relocation to increase international experience or a long-desired lifestyle change.
Our coverage is extensive, and we have opportunities across Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, and Mainland China), Continental Europe, the Middle East, the US, Australia, and in offshore markets for lawyers across disciplines, including Corporate, Dispute Resolution, Banking, Competition and Financial Services.
Our clients would be particularly interested in speaking with UK, Australian or New Zealand qualified candidates with prior experience at a leading international, Magic or Silver Circle firm. Stellar academics are a must and candidates should have a 2:1 degree (or equivalent) from a leading University or institution. Whilst not essential, demonstrating a solid commitment to relocating to a particular region would be desirable. Language skills particular to the jurisdiction desired are also a bonus, specifically either Mandarin for China/Hong Kong and Singapore as well as Arabic for the Middle East.
In relocating abroad, candidates will benefit from an enhanced international network, as well as more hands-on responsibility. In addition, tax benefits will also be available in particular jurisdictions, which given current currency rates, are especially attractive. Some examples of the opportunities we are currently working on include:
- Dubai - US Firm - Junior/Mid-Level Construction Arbitration Associate - (2-4 PQE);
- Dubai - Leading International Firm - Mid Level Corporate Associate - (2-5 PQE);
- Hong Kong - Leading International Firm - Mid-Level Corporate Associate (2-6 PQE);
- Hong Kong - Leading International Firm - Patent Litigation - Partner-Track Role;
- Hong Kong - Leading International Firm - Junior TMT Associate (NQ-2 PQE);
- Singapore - Leading International Firm - Structured Finance Associate (3-7 PQE);
- Singapore - Leading International Firm - Senior Project Finance Associate (5+ PQE);
- Sydney - Leading International Firm - Dispute Resolution Associate - (1-5 PQE);
- Sydney - Leading International Firm - Corporate/Banking Associates - (2-5 PQE).
If you would like to arrange an initial discussion about roles in any of the jurisdictions above, or a general chat about the logistics of an international move, please contact Steve Salem on firstname.lastname@example.org.