In-House Corporate Governance Lawyer - 6 month FTC
Our client is a leading international banking organisation and we have been instructed to search for an experienced lawyer to join their Corporate Governance & Affairs team on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The ideal candidate will have a corporate law / governance background and experience working in the financial services sector. He/she will have strong drafting skills with regards to minutes, company policies, documentation and the UK Corporate Governance Code. Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Being the primary contact for the Board and various other Committees
- Reviewing and amending governance documentation
- Advising on compliance with UK Corporate Governance Operating Model
- Providing support in relation to the firm's Brexit Contingency Plan
- Provide company secretarial support to the primary entity and European subsidiaries
To find out more on a strictly confidential basis, please express your interest via this page or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Company/Commercial In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Corporate In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Financial Services In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance In-House 7+ Years jobs in London (Greater)